Welcome ... Day Trade The SPY Live with Market Trader Tao

The Market Trader Tao
NeboXian's Day trading journal
is updated live during NYSE market open with observations , technical analysis and trades as they happen.
Log in early and follow along.
Click Here
**under construction**

________________________________________________________

Thursday, July 2, 2009

ProphetCharts: ESU9


Next week I am going to take all my buy and sell signals for the SPY from the ES futures S & P 500 mini .This is my own brand of harmonic trend analysis with key support and resistance zones. all this works if the Monday buy is at the green dot with a stop below 889 . If ES Futures gets a bounce Monday, this should set up a 3 wave push in the SPY over next week before the big down trend resumes . These corrective moves are real zig zaggy and it's a real dog fight all the way up. this is where you hold your nose with one eye open and push the buy button then watch it all unfold. Also I am only going to use half my regular position size. This is the Bulls last stand so I think they will be out in full force. Besides, I want a little money on the table just in case they succeed.
Keep a sharp eye on the US Dollar. I expect it to show some weakness after it's big run Thursday.
Update: Check Out Morties Secret analysis for Monday and Tuesday 7-6-09


For the Web's best interactive charts, please visit http://www.Prophet.Net

No comments: