Welcome ... Day Trade The SPY Live with Market Trader Tao

The Market Trader Tao
NeboXian's Day trading journal
is updated live during NYSE market open with observations , technical analysis and trades as they happen.
Log in early and follow along.
Click Here
**under construction**

________________________________________________________

Friday, October 23, 2009

Prespectives 10- 23-09

Been doing this way back to 1978.....the fundamentals are for the first time in my life thrown out the window.....most of the metrics I learned to trade with don't provide any true since of reference. It has come to a point no one trusts the analysts or the anointed reporting entities either. I am amazed at how bullish the markets are to date...To a point, I am questioning my own point of view and wanting to give in to the BS.....The media makes me nauseous because I know what is going to happen...I really think they do too....That is why it is being so over sold every day. The shift is now moving away from the USA...... but to where? What are the new reference points and how are they to be measured? As a day trader this all really doesn't affect my performance....but there is a heavy weight in the atmosphere.

No comments: