Welcome ... Day Trade The SPY Live with Market Trader Tao

The Market Trader Tao
NeboXian's Day trading journal
is updated live during NYSE market open with observations , technical analysis and trades as they happen.
Log in early and follow along.
Click Here
**under construction**

________________________________________________________

Friday, November 20, 2009

Market TAO Friday 11-20-09


Market action today .....My best Guess.....

price will most likely retrace 38 to 50 % of yesterday and pin to the weekly Pivot into the close.....Spx 1090 to 94

my Spy plan today is to sell the rally up to 110.24 and exit at or below 109.14

I f ..it doesn't happen by European close, then I'm done for the week...

I was Early today...... The Same SPY Plan For Monday...... have a good weekend

No comments: