Welcome ... Day Trade The SPY Live with Market Trader Tao

The Market Trader Tao
NeboXian's Day trading journal
is updated live during NYSE market open with observations , technical analysis and trades as they happen.
Log in early and follow along.
Click Here
**under construction**

________________________________________________________

Monday, November 2, 2009

Bull Market Gone Bad

Based on my Analysis over the weekend the Weekly Charts of the Trans, SPX, Naz, and Dow are beginning to convince me we are definitely rolling over to the down side.....The markets are showing signs of weakness in all sectors and the US Dollar appears to be in the beginnings of a rebound........With all that , I am moving to a sell the rallys mode . I am still cautious of suprise up spikes... so for this week small size trade placement will stay in effect.....if spx remains below 1040 after Monday close I feel confident we will continue to further broader market weakness...

No comments: