Welcome ... Day Trade The SPY Live with Market Trader Tao

The Market Trader Tao
NeboXian's Day trading journal
is updated live during NYSE market open with observations , technical analysis and trades as they happen.
Log in early and follow along.
Click Here
**under construction**

________________________________________________________

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Didn't President Bush get mostly "C"s in Collage?

Mathematician has President Bush all figured out.

From correspondents in Tehran

September 03, 2007 06:14pm

Article from: Agence France-Presse

PRESIDENT Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has sought to justify

his confidence the US will not attack Iran, saying the proof

comes from his mathematical skills as an engineer and faith

in God, the press reported today.

Mr Ahmadinejad told academics in a speech that elements

inside Iran were pressing for compromise in the nuclear

standoff with the West over fears the US could launch a

military strike.

"In some discussions I told them 'I am an engineer and I am

examining the issue. They do not dare wage war against us

and I base this on a double proof'," he said in the speech

yesterday, reported by the reformist Etemad Melli and

Kargozaran newspapers.

"I tell them: 'I am an engineer and I am a

master in calculation and tabulation.

"I draw up tables. For hours, I write out different hypotheses.

I reject, I reason. I reason with planning and I make a conclusion.

They cannot make problems for Iran."'

No comments: